Arthur Conan Doyle was born on May 22, 1859, in Edinburgh, Scotland. He is best known as the author who created the beloved fictional character Detective Sherlock Holmes.
Doyle wrote 60 mystery stories featuring Detective Sherlock Holmes, who was first introduced in Doyle's 1890 novel, A Study in Scarlet.
In honor of Arthur Conan Doyle, take a look at some of the most memorable portrayals of Sherlock Holmes.
- Want Cash Out of Your Home? Here Are Your Best Options
- Best Refinance Rates for Summer
- Are You A Homeowner? Turn Your Skyrocketing Equity Into Cash
- The True Story Behind "The Blind Side"
- These Are All The Hidden Hacks Of Costco
- The Largest Military Planes In The World Are A Sight To Behold
- Toddler refuses to accept that his mom will ever get older in heart…
- Toddler watering the garden accidentally sprays random stranger walkin…
- Dad switches toddler’s dinner in hilarious prank: ‘Best part of being …
- Latest mortgage news: Rates close in on 6%
- 5 ways a personal loan could help you save money
- Latest mortgage rates: Refinancing clock is ticking as rates rise
- Notice: cars driven less than 25 miles could pay less
- Seniors, get car insurance from $39 per month
- Qualified zip codes save big on insurance