9 secret frappuccinos you didn't know Starbucks had
If you're looking to get away from your "usual" order at the Starbucks drive thru, here are some new drinks to try.
All you have to do is start with the base frappuccino the coffee company already makes and ask for these few tweaks when you order.
The following create-your-own frappuccinos were created by the "unofficial Starbucks news" experts from StarbucksMelody.com, not affiliated with the company.
- Churro: A Creme Frapp with 1 pump of white mocha and 1 pump of cinnamon dolce syrup. The creator recommends topping it with whipped cream, caramel ribbon crunch topping, caramel drizzle and cinnamon dolce sprinkles.
- The "Frosty": A grande Vanilla Bean Frapp with 2 pumps of white mocha and 3 pumps of milk chocolate.
- Vanilla Bean Frappuccino Affogato: A grande Vanilla Bean Frapp with heavy whipping cream as the dairy, an extra scoop of vanilla bean powder, a venti scoop of ice, and two shots of espresso on top. The creator says it mimics the taste of espresso and vanilla ice cream.
The following frappuccinos were presented by StarbucksSecretMenu.net, which is a fan-run website, also not associated with the company.
- Thin Mint: A Tazo Green Tea Creme Frapp with java chips. 1 pump of peppermint syrup (1 for a tall, 1.5 for grande, 2 for venti) and 1 pump of mocha syrup (1 for a tall, 2 for grande, 3 for venti).
- Bubblegum: Start with a Strawberries and Creme Frappuccino. Sub out the classic syrup for raspberry syrup (1 pump for tall, 2 for grande, 3 for venti).
- Butterbeer: A grande Creme Frapp with whole milk. Add caramel syrup and toffee nut syrup (3 pumps each). Top with caramel drizzle.
- Cake Batter: A Vanilla Bean Frappuccino with hazelnut syrup (1 pump for tall, 1.5 for grande, 2 for venti). The creator says to ask if they can blend up a Birthday Cake Pop from the pastry case into your Frapp.
- Lucky Charms: Add white mocha and marshmallow syrup (1 pump for tall, 1.5 for grande and 2 for venti) to a Creme Frapp base. Whipped cream on top is recommended.
- Peach Cobbler: A Vanilla Bean Frappuccino with peach syrup (2 pumps for tall, 3 for grande, 4 for venti) and cinnamon dolce syrup (1 pump for tall, 1.5 for grande, and 2 for venti). Ask the barista to blend in whipped cream and to top it with whip as well as cinnamon dolce.