With wedding season around the corner, finding the best wedding decor and DIYs is top-of-mind. If you need a fun and colorful way to send off the bride and groom at the end of the night, look no further. These DIY confetti poppers from Style Me Pretty are a perfectly modern twist on the tradition of rice throwing. Get all of the tips above!
More in weddings:
Boyfriend turns photo op into surprise proposal
25 gorgeous updos for Summer weddings
5 wedding ideas for an alternative bride
- Is a tote bag the new way to ‘walk’ your cat?
- Little girl stunned after note from tooth fairy says her room was too …
- Woman discovers touching note from late dad in beekeeping equipment
- The True Story Behind "The Blind Side"
- These Are All The Hidden Hacks Of Costco
- The Largest Military Planes In The World Are A Sight To Behold
- Hilarious Kid Answers To Test Questions
- These Cake Messages Are Wrong In So Many Ways
- These Pregnancy Announcements Are Brilliantly Hilarious
- Smart Ways To Pay for a Home Renovation
- Want Cash Out of Your Home? Here Are Your Best Options
- Don't Borrow From The Bank - Borrow From Yourself
- Latest mortgage news: 30-year rate edges up again
- 5 ways a personal loan could help you save money
- Latest mortgage rates: Refinancing clock is ticking as rates rise