KFC came up with a keyboard that lets people seamlessly eat greasy food and text without taking a five second break from eating to wipe your hands with a napkin.
Kentucky Fried Chicken restaurants in Germany lined their serving trays with Bluetooth keyboards instead of the normal paper liners. It is called the Tray Typer and it was developed by a company called Serviceplan. All you have to do is sync the keyboard to your phone and you're good to go. The promotion only lasted a week and according to marketers, it was a hit and everyone who used it took it home. This actually isn't the first keyboard themed promotion from KFC either. In 2014, they held a contest and 3 lucky winners took home either a fried chicken keyboard, mouse, or thumb drive.
I mean, if you ignore the fact that its sole purpose is so you can shove greasy food into your mouth while simultaneously staying attached to your smart phone... it's a kind of a cool idea. I also love how they threw a salad in this promo video - come on, KFC. You're not fooling anyone with that.
Click below for more unconventional fast food items:
- Latest mortgage news: Rates retreat amid recession fears
- 5 ways a personal loan could help you save money
- Latest mortgage rates: Refinancing clock is ticking as rates rise
- Can You Refinance With $0 Out of Pocket?
- Need Cash? Take Money Out of Your Home
- Smart Ways To Pay for a Home Renovation
- The Ostrich Chair may seem a little ridiculous, but TikTok is obses…
- 6 Nike sneakers to add to your closet for $100 or less
- More than 9,000 Amazon shoppers rave about this rowing machine — and i…
- The True Story Behind "The Blind Side"
- These Are All The Hidden Hacks Of Costco
- The Largest Military Planes In The World Are A Sight To Behold
- Today's Top Mortgage Rates in Your Area
- Reach Your Financial Goals and Help Your Money Grow with these Top Inv…
- Drowning in Credit Card Debt? Consider a Debt Consolidation Loan!