David Letterman's famous friends showed up in full force for the late-night legend's final "Top Ten List" segment, but it was Julia Louis-Dreyfus who won best bit.
The theme of the final list was "Things I've Always Wanted to Say to Dave" and the hilarious entries included Tina Fey's "Thanks for finally proving that men can be funny" and Chris Rock's "I'm just glad your show is being given to another white guy."
But the Veep star cracked up fellow list readers like Steve Martin, Alec Baldwin, and Jim Carrey with a dig at former co-star Jerry Seinfeld, who also took part.
"Thanks for letting me take part in another hugely disappointing series finale," Louis-Dreyfus deadpanned, earning a hilarious reaction from Seinfeld.
Here's Letterman's final "Top Ten" in its entirety:
"Top 10 Things I've Always Wanted to Say to Dave"
10. Alec Baldwin: "Of all the talk shows, yours is most geographically convenient to my home."
9. Barbara Walters: "Did you know that you wear the same cologne as Muammar Qaddafi?"
8. Steve Martin: "Your extensive plastic surgery was a necessity and a mistake."
7. Jerry Seinfeld: "I have no idea what I'll do when you go off the air ... You know, I just thought of something. I'll be fine."
6. Jim Carrey: "Honestly, Dave, I've always found you to be a bit of an over-actor."
5. Chris Rock: "I'm just glad your show is being given to another white guy."
4. Julia Louis-Dreyfus: "Thanks for letting me take part in another hugely disappointing series finale."
3. Peyton Manning: "You are to comedy what I am to comedy."
2. Tina Fey: "Thanks for finally proving men can be funny."
1. Bill Murray: "I'll never have the money I owe you."
Stars and scenes from Wednesday night's May 20 'Late Show' finale: