The new Legoland Hotel in Winter Haven, Florida is now open and it looks like every child's dream playground.
Of course, the entire grounds are covered in elaborate Lego structures for visitors to touch and play with. It took $445,000 just to build the dragon in the extravagant hotel entrance and that's just one piece of the lavish Lego-inspired decor. Kids (and adults) can go beyond seeing and touching these life-size Lego structures, they can go behind-the-scenes to see how these amazing pieces are actually built by the pros.
The Legoland Hotel is currently a 250-room hotel, but the General Manager says he has hopes of expansion in the future as it is nearly 40% booked through the rest of the year.
As the cherry on top, the hotel is only 135 "kid" steps away from the Legoland park, making it a prime family vacation destination.
- Latest mortgage news: 30-year rate edges up again
- 5 ways a personal loan could help you save money
- Latest mortgage rates: Refinancing clock is ticking as rates rise
- Smart Ways To Pay for a Home Renovation
- Want Cash Out of Your Home? Here Are Your Best Options
- Don't Borrow From The Bank - Borrow From Yourself
- Prices are up to 60% off at Athleta’s Summer Send-Off sale — here a…
- These 10 Alexa-enabled Amazon devices are up to 60% off for a limited …
- 9 thoughtful (and useful) going-away gifts for new college students
- The True Story Behind "The Blind Side"
- These Are All The Hidden Hacks Of Costco
- The Largest Military Planes In The World Are A Sight To Behold
- Today's Top Mortgage Rates in Your Area
- Reach Your Financial Goals and Help Your Money Grow with these Top Inv…
- Drowning in Credit Card Debt? Consider a Debt Consolidation Loan!