The new Legoland Hotel in Winter Haven, Florida is now open and it looks like every child's dream playground.
Of course, the entire grounds are covered in elaborate Lego structures for visitors to touch and play with. It took $445,000 just to build the dragon in the extravagant hotel entrance and that's just one piece of the lavish Lego-inspired decor. Kids (and adults) can go beyond seeing and touching these life-size Lego structures, they can go behind-the-scenes to see how these amazing pieces are actually built by the pros.
The Legoland Hotel is currently a 250-room hotel, but the General Manager says he has hopes of expansion in the future as it is nearly 40% booked through the rest of the year.
As the cherry on top, the hotel is only 135 "kid" steps away from the Legoland park, making it a prime family vacation destination.
- Savings Interest Rates SkyRocket After Fed Meeting
- With the Recent Rate Hike, CDs Become Best Investment
- Mortgage Rates Remain Low by Historical Standards – Experts Urge Locki…
- Calculate your new refi payment in minutes. See if you can save
- Lock in a 2.06% APR Refi Rate Before The Fed Meets
- A Simple Way to Pay Off Your House ASAP
- Mom desperately tries to figure out how she got her baby to sleep t…
- It’s easier than it looks to make yourself this fancy affogato dessert
- This tiny device keeps mosquitoes away all summer, and it’s on sale fo…
- Forget the 30yr mortgage if you owe less than $822K (Do this instea…
- How to pay off your house ASAP (So simple it's unbelievable)
- Congress Gives Veterans A Generous Mortgage Relief Program
- Today's Top Mortgage Rates in Your Area
- Reach Your Financial Goals and Help Your Money Grow with these Top Inv…
- Drowning in Credit Card Debt? Consider a Debt Consolidation Loan!