BOSTON (AP) — Former New England Patriots player Aaron Hernandez has pleaded not guilty to a charge he tried to silence a witness in a double murder case by shooting the man in the face.
Hernandez entered the plea Thursday in a Boston courtroom.
Assistant District Attorney Patrick Haggan says Hernandez shot friend Alexander Bradley in 2013 in Florida a night after Bradley made a remark about the 2012 double slaying in Boston.
Hernandez is accused of fatally shooting two men in a car on a Boston street over a spilled drink in a bar.
Hernandez was convicted last month in the 2013 murder of Odin Lloyd, who was dating his fiancee's sister.
Bradley lost an eye in the shooting and is suing Hernandez in Florida over it.
- Your Best Refinance Rates for April 2021
- Thank You For Your Service: $0 Down Payment on VA Loans
- Calculate Your New Refi Payment in Minutes. See if You Can Save
- Forget the 30yr mortgage if you owe less than $822K (Do this instea…
- How to pay off your house ASAP (So simple it's unbelievable)
- Congress Gives Veterans A Generous Mortgage Relief Program
- I bought 3 of Amazon’s most popular teddy pieces — here’s what I’m …
- Don’t miss the last chance to snag these 6 gorgeous sweaters for over …
- 80,000 Amazon ratings prove why people love these comfortable face mas…
- Savings Interest Rates SkyRocket After Fed Meeting
- With the Recent Rate Hike, CDs Become Best Investment
- Mortgage Rates Remain Low by Historical Standards – Experts Urge Locki…
- Today's Top Mortgage Rates in Your Area
- Reach Your Financial Goals and Help Your Money Grow with these Top Inv…
- Drowning in Credit Card Debt? Consider a Debt Consolidation Loan!