A woman in China who was playing a game at an internet cafe suddenly had a baby and went right back to playing that game. Want to make people feel like they're on a hidden camera show? Have a baby on the floor of an internet cafe and then do nothing, just don't acknowledge it.
The 24-year-old woman was offered water to clean herself up and she said no. The story was released by the Guang Ming Daily and says that the people in the cafe wrapped the baby in some cloth and called an ambulance.
Births don't always happen at a convenient time, there's stories of women having children in trees to avoid flood waters, airplanes, stuck in elevators -- which adds stress to an already tense moment.
Internet Cafés around the world:
- Latest mortgage news: After flirting with 6%, rates retreat
- 5 ways a personal loan could help you save money
- Latest mortgage rates: Refinancing clock is ticking as rates rise
- Need Cash? How to Access Your Home's Equity
- Don’t Borrow From The Bank - Borrow From Yourself
- Want Cash Out of Your Home? Here Are Your Best Options
- ‘To the boy who doesn’t let anything get him down’: Mom honors Disa…
- Nordstrom shoppers are raving about how well these white pants fit: ‘I…
- These are the 25 fashion and beauty deals you don’t want to miss at Am…
- The True Story Behind "The Blind Side"
- These Are All The Hidden Hacks Of Costco
- The Largest Military Planes In The World Are A Sight To Behold
- Today's Top Mortgage Rates in Your Area
- Reach Your Financial Goals and Help Your Money Grow with these Top Inv…
- Drowning in Credit Card Debt? Consider a Debt Consolidation Loan!