For those with sweet skin, not even bug spray can help sworm off those pesky blooding sucking insects in the summertime
Here are the five worst mosquito cities in the U.S.
Houston ranks 5th on the list created by pest control company, Orkin. The list is based on the number of customers that bought mosquito control services.
After Houston, comes Detroit and Washington D.C. 4th and 3rd on the list respectively.
June, July and August are prime mosquito months in most areas. That's because they like to lay their eggs in stagnant water.
Coming in at number two - the windy city of Chicago.
And the worst mosquito city is surprisingly not Florida - which is what we would have guessed based on all the bug bite scars on my legs from living there for two years - but Atlanta.
Maybe thats why it's called Hot-lanta. Those who live there in the summer are stuck wearing long sleeves and pants to avoid those little suckers.
- From leather cowboy boots to fringed jackets, these are the staple …
- This bed comforter is so soft, it feels like those super fuzzy socks —…
- Pet parents will be happy to hear that Petcube’s interactive cameras a…
- The True Story Behind "The Blind Side"
- These Are All The Hidden Hacks Of Costco
- The Largest Military Planes In The World Are A Sight To Behold
- Hilarious Kid Answers To Test Questions
- These Cake Messages Are Wrong In So Many Ways
- These Pregnancy Announcements Are Brilliantly Hilarious
- Don’t Borrow From the Bank – Borrow From Yourself
- Want Cash Out of Your Home? Here Are Your Best Options
- Turn Your Home Equity Into Cash Before a Recession
- Latest mortgage news: Rates stay below 7% as inflation cools
- 5 ways a personal loan could help you save money
- Latest mortgage rates: Refinancing clock is ticking as rates rise