Breaking and entering 101. Take a nap before you decide to commit a crime. That way, the homeowners won't catch you snoozing on the couch.
Police in Sarasota, Florida explain the homeowner woke up around 7 a.m. on Saturday morning and found Timothy Bontrager sleeping on her living room couch. When she asked the 29-year-old what he was doing there he apologized. Police say the homeowner told him she was calling the cops, so he left. Little did she know — with her wallet, driver's license, credit and debit cards as well as personal checks.
Police caught up with Bontrager less than 30 minutes later and charged him with burglary. He was released on $25,000 bond.
Take a look at some celebrity mugshots below:
- Savings Interest Rates SkyRocket After Fed Meeting
- With the Recent Rate Hike, CDs Become Best Investment
- Mortgage Rates Remain Low by Historical Standards – Experts Urge Locki…
- $400K Refi in this Economy? 2.0% APR (15 yr)
- Experts Urge Americans to Refinance in 2021
- Can You Refinance With $0 Out of Pocket?
- 7 breezy jumpsuits to wear to that summer wedding instead of a dres…
- 5 epic tea bombs from TikTok that are total eye candy
- Dwayne ‘The Rock’ Johnson takes his daughters fishing and shares cute …
- Forget the 30yr mortgage if you owe less than $822K (Do this instea…
- How to pay off your house ASAP (So simple it's unbelievable)
- Congress Gives Veterans A Generous Mortgage Relief Program
- Today's Top Mortgage Rates in Your Area
- Reach Your Financial Goals and Help Your Money Grow with these Top Inv…
- Drowning in Credit Card Debt? Consider a Debt Consolidation Loan!