Most 28-year-olds are starting to climb the corporate ladder or moving up in their desired fields. Today's BUILD guest leaves most 28-year-olds in the dust.
Avi is not the average joe. At a shockingly young age he has been a hedge fund CTO, founder of a creative agency and a successful startup entrepreneur. But in fact, that is exactly what Avi Flombaum has accomplished. As if all of that wasn't impressive enough, Avi also once moonlighted as a programming teacher, sparking his next passion.
In 2012, he co-founded The Flatiron School as a new arena for students to learn all there is to know about computer programming. With nearly 100% of his graduates obtaining jobs after their courses, it is safe to say Flombaum is onto something big.
Be sure to check out Avi Flombaum LIVE on AOL BUILD today, May 19 at 3 p.m. ET. Tune in LIVE on AOL BUILD as seen above, as well as AOL.com's Periscope. To learn more about The Flatiron School, visit their website here.
- Are you a homeowner? Refinance rates at 2.06% APR.
- Experts Recommend to Refi Before Rates Keep Rising
- Get Funds For Your Future With A Reverse Mortgage
- Savings Interest Rates SkyRocket After Fed Meeting
- With the Recent Rate Hike, CDs Become Best Investment
- Mortgage Rates Remain Low by Historical Standards – Experts Urge Locki…
- Quick! Grab this top-rated robot vacuum for over 40% off right now
- Help me out, fam: How do I make the most of a seriously small kitchen?
- The Litas find adventure and community on motorcycles: ‘You can just s…
- Today's Top Mortgage Rates in Your Area
- Reach Your Financial Goals and Help Your Money Grow with these Top Inv…
- Drowning in Credit Card Debt? Consider a Debt Consolidation Loan!
- Forget the 30yr mortgage if you owe less than $822K (Do this instea…
- How to pay off your house ASAP (So simple it's unbelievable)
- Congress Gives Veterans A Generous Mortgage Relief Program