On the 18th of May, comedian Tina Fey turns 45.
Having built up a solid reputation as a writer and performer on "SNL," Fey reached international fame with her popular TV show "30 Rock." By 2011 she was listed as one of the highest paid actresses on television.
Fey got her start studying comedy in Chicago where she met many other future stars including her long-time friend and frequent co-star Amy Poehler. The actress and writer finds that most of the important people in her life come from a comedy background: "I sort of feel like I use humor to assess people's intelligence ... So, the funnier they are the smarter I think they are."
Take a look at Tina Fey's style transformation throughout the years:
- Smart Ways To Pay for a Home Renovation
- Want Cash Out of Your Home? Here Are Your Best Options
- Don't Borrow From The Bank - Borrow From Yourself
- The True Story Behind "The Blind Side"
- These Are All The Hidden Hacks Of Costco
- The Largest Military Planes In The World Are A Sight To Behold
- Is a tote bag the new way to ‘walk’ your cat?
- Little girl stunned after note from tooth fairy says her room was too …
- Woman discovers touching note from late dad in beekeeping equipment
- Latest mortgage news: 30-year rate edges up again
- 5 ways a personal loan could help you save money
- Latest mortgage rates: Refinancing clock is ticking as rates rise
- Notice: cars driven less than 25 miles could pay less
- Seniors, get car insurance from $39 per month
- Qualified zip codes save big on insurance