The AOL Originals series, "Connected," follows New Yorkers as they film themselves without the interruption of a camera crew in a fresh twist on the unscripted format.
Among the cast is the Bendet-Taicher family. Married fathers Eli and Ido are raising two daughters that were born via surrogacy, and even in a city as diverse as New York, questions of how their family fits into the American mold have begun to arise.
"Recently Milo's been more curious about where she's coming from," Eli tells the camera. "She's been playing 'mommy and daddy' all the time, and not 'daddy and daddy,' or 'mommy and mommy'."
In Episode 14, we get a peek into how this type of modern family works as the couple sets up Skype dates with their daughters' birth mothers and begins to consider what next steps they must take to have another child. Watch the full episode below.
- Latest mortgage news: 30-year rate edges up
- 5 ways a personal loan could help you save money
- Latest mortgage rates: Refinancing clock is ticking as rates rise
- Smart Ways To Pay for a Home Renovation
- Want Cash Out of Your Home? Here Are Your Best Options
- Don't Borrow From The Bank - Borrow From Yourself
- Amazon shoppers really love this ‘foot rocker’ for stretching tight…
- Allbirds makes the comfiest shoes for men and women — and these 12 bes…
- Clothes taking forever to dry? Clean your dryer vent with this easy-to…
- The True Story Behind "The Blind Side"
- These Are All The Hidden Hacks Of Costco
- The Largest Military Planes In The World Are A Sight To Behold
- Today's Top Mortgage Rates in Your Area
- Reach Your Financial Goals and Help Your Money Grow with these Top Inv…
- Drowning in Credit Card Debt? Consider a Debt Consolidation Loan!