Bullfighting is a long standing Spanish tradition that began in the pre-historic times. Although it is controversial and even banned in parts of the country, bullfighting continues to be a strong cultural cornerstone.
In a new photo series, photographer Daniel Ochoa de Olza captures the fight in a painterly way, by using motion, angles and shapes to his advantage. The resulting photos slow down time and show the beauty in the usually fast-paced, violent sport.
- Latest mortgage news: 30-year rate hits pause — but still near 13-y…
- 5 ways a personal loan could help you save money
- Latest mortgage rates: Refinancing clock is ticking as rates rise
- Can You Refinance With $0 Out of Pocket?
- Need Cash? Take Money Out of Your Home
- Smart Ways To Pay for a Home Renovation
- 5 easy bagel sandwiches to pack ahead of time
- TikTok users discovered a genius neck pillow on Amazon that makes slee…
- Start your day with a decadent bowl of pancake cereal
- Forget the 30yr mortgage if you owe less than $822K (Do this instea…
- How to pay off your house ASAP (So simple it's unbelievable)
- Refinance Rates Remain Historically Cheap
- Today's Top Mortgage Rates in Your Area
- Reach Your Financial Goals and Help Your Money Grow with these Top Inv…
- Drowning in Credit Card Debt? Consider a Debt Consolidation Loan!