During his week-long trip to New Zealand, Prince Harry has participated in quite a few activities with the locals.He seems to be having so much fun that he wants even the press photographers in on the action. On Friday, Harry made an appearance at the Turn Your Life Around Trust which works with at-risk youths in South Auckland.
After getting his hand painted for a mural, he walked across the room to plant his print on a photographer's head before moving to the wall.
The man who got the print is Arthur Edwards, a British royal photographer. Edwards seemed to be a pretty good sport and the crowd loved the prank.
- Want Cash Out of Your Home? Here Are Your Best Options
- Best Refinance Rates for Summer
- Are You A Homeowner? Turn Your Skyrocketing Equity Into Cash
- The True Story Behind "The Blind Side"
- These Are All The Hidden Hacks Of Costco
- The Largest Military Planes In The World Are A Sight To Behold
- Celebrate with a bang this 4th of July with these festive beverages
- More than 30,000 Amazon shoppers swear by the MudBuster for cleaning t…
- 8 must-shop OXO Good Grips deals you need to add to your Amazon cart t…
- Latest mortgage news: After flirting with 6%, rates retreat
- 5 ways a personal loan could help you save money
- Latest mortgage rates: Refinancing clock is ticking as rates rise
- Notice: cars driven less than 25 miles could pay less
- Seniors, get car insurance from $39 per month
- Qualified zip codes save big on insurance