The hungry hamsters are back...but this time they're on the clock...
And they seem more than happy to oblige.We fell in love with them while they were eating tiny burritos...and again when they had a birthday party for their hedgehog friend.
Now they're relaxing with some drinks at their custom made tiny Tiki Bar, where they really like to throw back fruity drinks. Wow, looks like they had a rough week. Not to worry, the people behind Hello Denizen say everything they eat is hamster healthy.
But all those drinks create a dilemma because the bar's bathroom is out of order... It's not the biggest mess a bar has had to deal with, but thankfully Clorox came to the rescue. The tiny hamsters are now apparently brand ambassadors for the company's new urine removing spray.
Now that they have sponsorship, these hamsters should demand more than just junk food. What's the hamster equivalent of champagne and caviar?
More on AOL:
House approves bill banning late-term abortion
Report: Amtrak train didn't have safety system
US citizen killed in Taliban attack on Afghan hotel
- Savings Interest Rates SkyRocket After Fed Meeting
- With the Recent Rate Hike, CDs Become Best Investment
- Mortgage Rates Remain Low by Historical Standards – Experts Urge Locki…
- Are you a homeowner? Refinance rates at 2.06% APR.
- You've got thousands of reasons to refinance ($$$)
- Mortgage payoff tactic eliminates 15 years of payments
- 8 of the cutest tie-dye swimsuits from around the web at every pric…
- ‘I held my fiancée’s sister’s baby, and she freaked out’
- Even your toddler will love this gluten-free, fruit-filled smash cake …
- Forget the 30yr mortgage if you owe less than $822K (Do this instea…
- How to pay off your house ASAP (So simple it's unbelievable)
- Congress Gives Veterans A Generous Mortgage Relief Program
- Today's Top Mortgage Rates in Your Area
- Reach Your Financial Goals and Help Your Money Grow with these Top Inv…
- Drowning in Credit Card Debt? Consider a Debt Consolidation Loan!