On May 14th in 1998, the legendary singer Frank Sinatra died of a heart attack at the age of 82.
Known as the "The Voice" and "The Sultan of Swoon," Frank Sinatra was arguably one of the 20th century's greatest singers of popular song and America's first true pop idol.
Born of Sicilian roots in Hoboken, New Jersey in 1919. He dropped out of high school to pursue singing professionally. In 1940 he joined Tommy Dorsey's band. Two years later, he left to strike out on his own.
During the 1940s, Frank Sinatra had 17 Top 10 chart singles.
- Are you a homeowner? Refinance rates at 2.06% APR.
- Experts Recommend to Refi Before Rates Keep Rising
- Get Funds For Your Future With A Reverse Mortgage
- Forget the 30yr mortgage if you owe less than $822K (Do this instea…
- How to pay off your house ASAP (So simple it's unbelievable)
- Congress Gives Veterans A Generous Mortgage Relief Program
- Upgrade your favorite foods with these easy air fryer hacks
- Learn the basics of at-home baking with this perfect chocolate chip co…
- Chriselle Lim is changing the way millennial and Gen Z moms work
- Savings Interest Rates SkyRocket After Fed Meeting
- With the Recent Rate Hike, CDs Become Best Investment
- Mortgage Rates Remain Low by Historical Standards – Experts Urge Locki…