A mother and her son are going on a manhunt, but trust me, it's not what you're thinking.
Alex Norgay is so cool with his mom finding love again that he surprised her with a special gift. Alex knew his mother — who lives in Norway — tried online dating for a few years without much luck.
So he created a video telling the world about the incredible woman who raised him, in the hopes she would find the right guy. Alex wants to find someone who shares Eva's interests— like tennis, swimming, skiing, and a whole lot of other things.
Alex worked on this video for the last year — but just recently told his mom. In fact, Eva's reaction is kind of the best part. The video already has more than 375,000 views on YouTube, and Adam says her inbox is exploding with responses.
- Latest mortgage news: After flirting with 6%, rates retreat
- 5 ways a personal loan could help you save money
- Latest mortgage rates: Refinancing clock is ticking as rates rise
- Need Cash? How to Access Your Home's Equity
- Don’t Borrow From The Bank - Borrow From Yourself
- Want Cash Out of Your Home? Here Are Your Best Options
- ‘To the boy who doesn’t let anything get him down’: Mom honors Disa…
- Nordstrom shoppers are raving about how well these white pants fit: ‘I…
- These are the 25 fashion and beauty deals you don’t want to miss at Am…
- The True Story Behind "The Blind Side"
- These Are All The Hidden Hacks Of Costco
- The Largest Military Planes In The World Are A Sight To Behold
- Today's Top Mortgage Rates in Your Area
- Reach Your Financial Goals and Help Your Money Grow with these Top Inv…
- Drowning in Credit Card Debt? Consider a Debt Consolidation Loan!