A mother and her son are going on a manhunt, but trust me, it's not what you're thinking.
Alex Norgay is so cool with his mom finding love again that he surprised her with a special gift. Alex knew his mother — who lives in Norway — tried online dating for a few years without much luck.
So he created a video telling the world about the incredible woman who raised him, in the hopes she would find the right guy. Alex wants to find someone who shares Eva's interests— like tennis, swimming, skiing, and a whole lot of other things.
Alex worked on this video for the last year — but just recently told his mom. In fact, Eva's reaction is kind of the best part. The video already has more than 375,000 views on YouTube, and Adam says her inbox is exploding with responses.
- Savings Interest Rates SkyRocket After Fed Meeting
- With the Recent Rate Hike, CDs Become Best Investment
- Mortgage Rates Remain Low by Historical Standards – Experts Urge Locki…
- Are you a homeowner? Refinance rates at 2.06% APR.
- You've got thousands of reasons to refinance ($$$)
- Mortgage payoff tactic eliminates 15 years of payments
- 8 of the cutest tie-dye swimsuits from around the web at every pric…
- ‘I held my fiancée’s sister’s baby, and she freaked out’
- Even your toddler will love this gluten-free, fruit-filled smash cake …
- Forget the 30yr mortgage if you owe less than $822K (Do this instea…
- How to pay off your house ASAP (So simple it's unbelievable)
- Congress Gives Veterans A Generous Mortgage Relief Program
- Today's Top Mortgage Rates in Your Area
- Reach Your Financial Goals and Help Your Money Grow with these Top Inv…
- Drowning in Credit Card Debt? Consider a Debt Consolidation Loan!