Retired US Army General Stanley McChrystal is here to talk about his new book, "Team of Teams."
General McChrystal, along with his co-authors Tantum Collins, David Silverman and Chris Fussell, documents how to make decisions when facing dynamic opponents. He also shows how his approach can benefit corporate performance as well.
The book draws from McChrystal's real-life experiences leading the Joint Military Task Force, in which he made fast decisions to achieve more victories against Al Qaeda's nimble networks.
Make sure to catch US Army General Stanley McChrystal LIVE on AOL BUILD today, May 14 at 12 p.m. ET. Tune in LIVE on AOL BUILD as seen above, as well as AOL.com's Periscope. Also, make sure to grab a copy of his book, "Team of Teams."
- Latest mortgage news: 30-year rate hits highest point since 2009
- 5 ways a personal loan could help you save money
- Latest mortgage rates: Refinancing clock is ticking as rates rise
- Can You Refinance With $0 Out of Pocket?
- Need Cash? Take Money Out of Your Home
- Smart Ways To Pay for a Home Renovation
- Nordstrom secretly marked down this dreamy Le Creuset Dutch Oven by…
- TikTok can’t get over the ‘concerning’ way Kendall Jenner cuts cucumbe…
- Mom uses ordinary painters tape to entertain her toddler in creative w…
- Forget the 30yr mortgage if you owe less than $822K (Do this instea…
- How to pay off your house ASAP (So simple it's unbelievable)
- Refinance Rates Remain Historically Cheap
- Today's Top Mortgage Rates in Your Area
- Reach Your Financial Goals and Help Your Money Grow with these Top Inv…
- Drowning in Credit Card Debt? Consider a Debt Consolidation Loan!