There's a new campaign to replace Andrew Jackson on the $20 bill with the face of a woman. Buzzfeed hit the streets asking people who they thought should be the face of the new $20 bill, and answers ranged from Hillary Clinton to even Whitney Houston.
Who do you think should be on the new $20 bill? Tell us in the comments.
More on AOL:
Mayor: At least 5 killed in horrific Amtrak train crash
US Marine copter delivering aid to Nepal still missing
Report: N. Korea leader publicly executes general
- Latest mortgage news: After flirting with 6%, rates retreat
- 5 ways a personal loan could help you save money
- Latest mortgage rates: Refinancing clock is ticking as rates rise
- Need Cash? How to Access Your Home's Equity
- Don’t Borrow From The Bank - Borrow From Yourself
- Want Cash Out of Your Home? Here Are Your Best Options
- ‘To the boy who doesn’t let anything get him down’: Mom honors Disa…
- Nordstrom shoppers are raving about how well these white pants fit: ‘I…
- These are the 25 fashion and beauty deals you don’t want to miss at Am…
- The True Story Behind "The Blind Side"
- These Are All The Hidden Hacks Of Costco
- The Largest Military Planes In The World Are A Sight To Behold
- Today's Top Mortgage Rates in Your Area
- Reach Your Financial Goals and Help Your Money Grow with these Top Inv…
- Drowning in Credit Card Debt? Consider a Debt Consolidation Loan!