There's a new campaign to replace Andrew Jackson on the $20 bill with the face of a woman. Buzzfeed hit the streets asking people who they thought should be the face of the new $20 bill, and answers ranged from Hillary Clinton to even Whitney Houston.
Who do you think should be on the new $20 bill? Tell us in the comments.
More on AOL:
Mayor: At least 5 killed in horrific Amtrak train crash
US Marine copter delivering aid to Nepal still missing
Report: N. Korea leader publicly executes general
- Savings Interest Rates SkyRocket After Fed Meeting
- With the Recent Rate Hike, CDs Become Best Investment
- Mortgage Rates Remain Low by Historical Standards – Experts Urge Locki…
- Are you a homeowner? Refinance rates at 2.06% APR.
- You've got thousands of reasons to refinance ($$$)
- Mortgage payoff tactic eliminates 15 years of payments
- 8 of the cutest tie-dye swimsuits from around the web at every pric…
- ‘I held my fiancée’s sister’s baby, and she freaked out’
- Even your toddler will love this gluten-free, fruit-filled smash cake …
- Forget the 30yr mortgage if you owe less than $822K (Do this instea…
- How to pay off your house ASAP (So simple it's unbelievable)
- Congress Gives Veterans A Generous Mortgage Relief Program
- Today's Top Mortgage Rates in Your Area
- Reach Your Financial Goals and Help Your Money Grow with these Top Inv…
- Drowning in Credit Card Debt? Consider a Debt Consolidation Loan!