An unofficial monitor on activities in Mosul, Iraq has reported that ISIS is currently searching for three British jihadi brides who ran away.
On May 2nd, the Mosul Eye posted on its Facebook page that the teenage girls had been reported missing by the terrorist group and that all checkpoints had been alerted. At that time, it was believed the young women had managed to escape ISIS, but had yet to make it out of the city.
Their identities are unclear, but there's speculation that they could be the 15- and 16-year-old Bethnal Green academy students who left London in February to join the group. The trio is known to have flown to Turkey before proceeding across the border into Syria, and it's believed that they were following another girl who had left in December.
The possibility that they're attempting to return to England has raised questions about whether or not they will be welcomed back. On the matter, the UK's home secretary commented that such allowances are handled on a case-by-case basis.
It's believed that some 600 people from the UK have left to join ISIS in both Syria and Iraq.
- Latest HELOC news: Rates back away from 8%
- Latest mortgage news: Rates inch down again, stay below 7%
- 5 ways a personal loan could help you save money
- Borrow From Your Home, Not The Bank ($25k for $168/month)
- Need Cash For The Holidays? How To Unlock Your Home's Equity
- $50k HE Loan in this Economy? 5.49% APR ($284/mo)
- CookUnity is unlike any other meal delivery service — in fact, dish…
- You need these reusable rainbow baking cups if you plan to make cupcak…
- This company provides free 30-minute photoshoots, and you just pay for…
- The True Story Behind "The Blind Side"
- These Are All The Hidden Hacks Of Costco
- The Largest Military Planes In The World Are A Sight To Behold
- Today's Top Mortgage Rates in Your Area
- Reach Your Financial Goals and Help Your Money Grow with these Top Inv…
- Drowning in Credit Card Debt? Consider a Debt Consolidation Loan!