In a bad mood? There's a color you should wear to let everyone know.
When we're upset, people say that we are "seeing red." Ever wondered if there was any proof to the statement? Researchers at Durham University have released a study that finds men look "angry" or "aggressive" when wearing the color red.
One hundred people were shown pictures of men wearing outfits that were digitally altered to either be blue, gray, or red, then asked to rank the photos based on aggressiveness or dominance. Both men and women perceived red to be aggressive.
But is this study stating the obvious? We've seen politicians wear red ties on the campaign trail, and business men wear their "power tie" to meetings. Major sports teams choose red uniforms to intimidate their opponents. Even golfer Tiger Woods is known to wear a red polo while playing the final round of tournaments.
Fans say this let's people know "Tiger is on the hunt." This particular study did not address women wearing the color red, but researchers say it could be a topic in the future.
- Savings Interest Rates SkyRocket After Fed Meeting
- With the Recent Rate Hike, CDs Become Best Investment
- Mortgage Rates Remain Low by Historical Standards – Experts Urge Locki…
- Are you a homeowner? Refinance rates at 2.06% APR.
- You've got thousands of reasons to refinance ($$$)
- Mortgage payoff tactic eliminates 15 years of payments
- I bought 3 of Amazon’s most popular teddy pieces — here’s what I’m …
- Don’t miss the last chance to snag these 6 gorgeous sweaters for over …
- 80,000 Amazon ratings prove why people love these comfortable face mas…
- Forget the 30yr mortgage if you owe less than $822K (Do this instea…
- How to pay off your house ASAP (So simple it's unbelievable)
- Congress Gives Veterans A Generous Mortgage Relief Program
- Today's Top Mortgage Rates in Your Area
- Reach Your Financial Goals and Help Your Money Grow with these Top Inv…
- Drowning in Credit Card Debt? Consider a Debt Consolidation Loan!