DIY Quickie: Make your own Sharpie monogrammed mug
DIY Monogrammed Mug
What You'll Need:
- Alphabet stickers/stencils
- Oil based Paint Pens
- Ceramic mug
2) Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
2) With your oil based paint pens, make small dots surrounding the letter sticker. Make sure to be consistent around the letter with your color scheme and pattern.
3) When the area surrounding the letter is covered, bake the mug for 30 minutes.
4) Let your mug sit in the oven for a couple hours after it's done baking.
Presto! You have your own customized DIY monogrammed mug! These make for perfect gifts and make any occasion feel that much more festive.
Here's a DIY mug project that is sure to stand out:
More from AOL.com:
How to distress an old pair of jeans
Incredible all-natural exfoliators you already own
3 chic half-up hairstyles with one easy techique