It looks like Anna Piccioli had a pretty eventful night.
Police say they were called by Erin Hoover, who claims Anna Piccioli kept punching her during an argument. When police showed up, they claimed Anna was "too drunk to care for herself" so they took her into protective custody.
Anna disagrees and according to the report, she said she only had a single sip of vodka. Okay... I mean, it was about 7pm on a Wednesday, so that would make sense. .
Apparently once Anna was in the back of the police car, she was kicking and screaming, trying to break the dividing partition. And she kept it up once they got to the station - allegedly running up and down the hallways and attacking officers.
By around 8:15pm, police arrested Anna. She's charged with assault and battery, assault and battery on a police officer, escape from a municipal lockup, and resisting arrest.
To be fair, Anna's friend who called the cops on her was arrested on a warrant for unpaid fines... but I guess she had a boring mugshot.
More on AOL:
2 shot, 1 injured near UC Santa Barbara campus
Ark. couple died while shielding baby from twister
A break? New witness emerges in Holloway case
- Latest mortgage news: Rates keep pushing past 6% to a 14-year high
- 5 ways a personal loan could help you save money
- Latest mortgage rates: Refinancing clock is ticking as rates rise
- Want Cash Out of Your Home? Here Are Your Best Options
- Don’t Borrow From The Bank - Borrow From Yourself
- Use The Equity In Your Home To Get The Cash You Need
- Couple discovers that slap bracelets are actually a common househol…
- Ballet flats are the ‘It’ shoe of the fall, and we found 7 cute pairs …
- Fancify your life with these 12 unnecessary necessities from Amazon un…
- The True Story Behind "The Blind Side"
- These Are All The Hidden Hacks Of Costco
- The Largest Military Planes In The World Are A Sight To Behold
- Today's Top Mortgage Rates in Your Area
- Reach Your Financial Goals and Help Your Money Grow with these Top Inv…
- Drowning in Credit Card Debt? Consider a Debt Consolidation Loan!