It looks like Anna Piccioli had a pretty eventful night.
Police say they were called by Erin Hoover, who claims Anna Piccioli kept punching her during an argument. When police showed up, they claimed Anna was "too drunk to care for herself" so they took her into protective custody.
Anna disagrees and according to the report, she said she only had a single sip of vodka. Okay... I mean, it was about 7pm on a Wednesday, so that would make sense. .
Apparently once Anna was in the back of the police car, she was kicking and screaming, trying to break the dividing partition. And she kept it up once they got to the station - allegedly running up and down the hallways and attacking officers.
By around 8:15pm, police arrested Anna. She's charged with assault and battery, assault and battery on a police officer, escape from a municipal lockup, and resisting arrest.
To be fair, Anna's friend who called the cops on her was arrested on a warrant for unpaid fines... but I guess she had a boring mugshot.
More on AOL:
2 shot, 1 injured near UC Santa Barbara campus
Ark. couple died while shielding baby from twister
A break? New witness emerges in Holloway case
- Savings Interest Rates SkyRocket After Fed Meeting
- With the Recent Rate Hike, CDs Become Best Investment
- Mortgage Rates Remain Low by Historical Standards – Experts Urge Locki…
- Calculate your new refi payment in minutes. See if you can save
- Lock in a 2.06% APR Refi Rate Before The Fed Meets
- A Simple Way to Pay Off Your House ASAP
- This ‘spaghetti table’ is the internet’s new least favorite recipe …
- Mom desperately tries to figure out how she got her baby to sleep thro…
- It’s easier than it looks to make yourself this fancy affogato dessert
- Forget the 30yr mortgage if you owe less than $822K (Do this instea…
- How to pay off your house ASAP (So simple it's unbelievable)
- Congress Gives Veterans A Generous Mortgage Relief Program
- Today's Top Mortgage Rates in Your Area
- Reach Your Financial Goals and Help Your Money Grow with these Top Inv…
- Drowning in Credit Card Debt? Consider a Debt Consolidation Loan!