Diane Drago's hair is so long, she's been nicknamed everything from Rapunzel to Lady Godiva. Even worse, she says her hair often gets caught in her car door, zipper and -- wait for it -- the vacuum.
Now, as she approaches the big 5-0, Diane says she's finally ready for a whole new look.
Drago turned to the "Rachael Ray" show, where the host recruited her friend (and famed beauty expert) Kyan Douglas. Douglas decided to give Diane more of a layered look and he chopped off yards of hair.
The 'after' look is totally gorgeous, and Diane looks years younger. Hair aside, the best part of the update is that huge, happy smile.
- Savings Interest Rates SkyRocket After Fed Meeting
- With the Recent Rate Hike, CDs Become Best Investment
- Mortgage Rates Remain Low by Historical Standards – Experts Urge Locki…
- Forget the 30yr mortgage if you owe less than $822K (Do this instea…
- How to pay off your house ASAP (So simple it's unbelievable)
- Congress Gives Veterans A Generous Mortgage Relief Program
- Today's Top Mortgage Rates in Your Area
- Reach Your Financial Goals and Help Your Money Grow with these Top Inv…
- Drowning in Credit Card Debt? Consider a Debt Consolidation Loan!
- Are you a homeowner? Refinance rates at 2.06% APR.
- Experts Recommend to Refi Before Rates Keep Rising
- Get Funds For Your Future With A Reverse Mortgage
- Notice: cars driven less than 25 miles could pay less
- Seniors, get car insurance from $39 per month
- Qualified zip codes save big on insurance
- People Who Retire Comfortably Avoid These Financial Advisor Mistake…
- The Worst Way to Withdraw From Retirement Accounts
- 2020: How to Maximize Your Savings
- Quick! Grab this top-rated robot vacuum for over 40% off right now
- Help me out, fam: How do I make the most of a seriously small kitchen?
- The Litas find adventure and community on motorcycles: ‘You can just s…
- 4 Cards Charging 0% Interest Until Nearly 2023
- Fly Practically Free With These 5 Travel Cards
- Best Credit Cards of 2021. We did the research. Find a better card now