Diane Drago's hair is so long, she's been nicknamed everything from Rapunzel to Lady Godiva. Even worse, she says her hair often gets caught in her car door, zipper and -- wait for it -- the vacuum.
Now, as she approaches the big 5-0, Diane says she's finally ready for a whole new look.
Drago turned to the "Rachael Ray" show, where the host recruited her friend (and famed beauty expert) Kyan Douglas. Douglas decided to give Diane more of a layered look and he chopped off yards of hair.
The 'after' look is totally gorgeous, and Diane looks years younger. Hair aside, the best part of the update is that huge, happy smile.
- Latest mortgage news: 30-year rate edges up
- 5 ways a personal loan could help you save money
- Latest mortgage rates: Refinancing clock is ticking as rates rise
- The True Story Behind "The Blind Side"
- These Are All The Hidden Hacks Of Costco
- The Largest Military Planes In The World Are A Sight To Behold
- Today's Top Mortgage Rates in Your Area
- Reach Your Financial Goals and Help Your Money Grow with these Top Inv…
- Drowning in Credit Card Debt? Consider a Debt Consolidation Loan!
- Smart Ways To Pay for a Home Renovation
- Want Cash Out of Your Home? Here Are Your Best Options
- Don't Borrow From The Bank - Borrow From Yourself
- Notice: cars driven less than 25 miles could pay less
- Seniors, get car insurance from $39 per month
- Qualified zip codes save big on insurance
- People Who Retire Comfortably Avoid These Financial Advisor Mistake…
- The Worst Way to Withdraw From Retirement Accounts
- 2020: How to Maximize Your Savings
- 18 ways to embrace Barbiecore mania — for under $300
- Speech therapist is going viral for teaching little ones how to say no
- Pickles are having a moment, and pickle lovers will relish these recip…
- Spend $500, Get $200 Fast With This Top Card
- Best Travel Credit Cards Of August 2022
- Plan The Trip Of A Lifetime With This Travel Card Bonus