Could you handle a queer commander and chief? According to a Wall Street Journal NBC poll, Americans will be more comfortable with an LGBT presidential candidate in apposed to an Evangelical Christian one.
Sixty-one percent of participants said that they would be enthusiastic of comfortable with a gay or lesbian candidate, while only 52% will be comfortable with an Evangelical. Less than a decade ago in 2006, a same survey found that only 43% of Americans would support an LGBT candidate.
The results revealed that Americans are actually quite open to having a gay presidential candidate.
Click on the pictures below to view Smithsonian LGBT collection.
- Latest mortgage news: 30-year rate hits pause — but still near 13-y…
- 5 ways a personal loan could help you save money
- Latest mortgage rates: Refinancing clock is ticking as rates rise
- Can You Refinance With $0 Out of Pocket?
- Need Cash? Take Money Out of Your Home
- Smart Ways To Pay for a Home Renovation
- This retro electric kettle is a spot-on dupe for Smeg’s — and it’s …
- Radishes are anything but bland with these creatively delicious recipe…
- 5 easy bagel sandwiches to pack ahead of time
- Forget the 30yr mortgage if you owe less than $822K (Do this instea…
- How to pay off your house ASAP (So simple it's unbelievable)
- Refinance Rates Remain Historically Cheap
- Today's Top Mortgage Rates in Your Area
- Reach Your Financial Goals and Help Your Money Grow with these Top Inv…
- Drowning in Credit Card Debt? Consider a Debt Consolidation Loan!