Florence Henderson joined The HuffPost Show this week to reveal a big "Brady Bunch" secret: what really happened to her first husband.
"I killed my husband. I was the original Black Widow," Brady joked to host Roy Sekoff and fellow panel guest Kristina Wong.
While the show always explained that Mike, the patriarch of the Brady family, was a widower, the show never delved into Carol Brady's backstory. So Henderson created one of her own.
"Nobody ever said, but I always say I just got rid of him."
Watch the full HuffPost Show episode here.
- Latest mortgage news: Rates jump to their highest since March 2020
- 5 ways a personal loan could help you save money
- Latest mortgage rates: Refinancing clock is ticking as rates rise
- Your Best Refinance Rates for January 2022
- Mortgage Payoff Tactic Eliminates 15 Years of Payments
- Don’t Borrow From The Bank - Borrow From Yourself
- 5 slow cooker desserts from TikTok that are beyond decadent
- Grab this comfy UGG hoodie while it’s on sale for 40% off (P.S. The ma…
- This is the only surgical mask that correctly fits my small face
- Forget the 30yr mortgage if you owe less than $822K (Do this instea…
- How to pay off your house ASAP (So simple it's unbelievable)
- Refinance Rates Remain Historically Cheap
- Today's Top Mortgage Rates in Your Area
- Reach Your Financial Goals and Help Your Money Grow with these Top Inv…
- Drowning in Credit Card Debt? Consider a Debt Consolidation Loan!