Ethan Hawke knows a good script when he sees one.
After the success of his last film, "Boyhood," Ethan Hawke is now playing an Air Force drone pilot in "Good Kill." Six tours of duty later, Tom Egan (Ethan Hawke) now sits in an air conditioned bunker in Nevada fighting the Taliban. Itching to get back into the action, he becomes nervous and troubled by the damage he is causing to thousands of people by the push of a button. Andrew Niccol ("Gattaca," "Lord of War") takes the director's chair on this inside view of a live-action kind of Call of Duty.
Ethan Hawke and Andrew Niccol will sit down with AOL BUILD on May 11 at 10:30 a.m. Tune in LIVE on AOL BUILD as seen above, as well as AOL.com's Periscope, and make sure to catch "Good Kill" in theaters on May 15!
For the latest TV, movie and entertainment news, check out Moviefone.com (and Twitter and Facebook accounts) and AOL Entertainment on Twitter and Facebook!
- Smart Ways To Pay for a Home Renovation
- Want Cash Out of Your Home? Here Are Your Best Options
- Don't Borrow From The Bank - Borrow From Yourself
- The True Story Behind "The Blind Side"
- These Are All The Hidden Hacks Of Costco
- The Largest Military Planes In The World Are A Sight To Behold
- 18 ways to embrace Barbiecore mania — for under $300
- Speech therapist is going viral for teaching little ones how to say no
- Pickles are having a moment, and pickle lovers will relish these recip…
- Latest mortgage news: 30-year rate edges up
- 5 ways a personal loan could help you save money
- Latest mortgage rates: Refinancing clock is ticking as rates rise
- Notice: cars driven less than 25 miles could pay less
- Seniors, get car insurance from $39 per month
- Qualified zip codes save big on insurance