Just in time for Memorial Day, AOL Rise and Weber are giving away a Weber Q 1200 Portable Grill! Whether feeding two or ten, you need a portable grill with plenty of room to shine. The Weber Q 1200 is designed with a large capacity porcelain-enameled, cast-iron cooking grate measuring a whopping 189 square inches. So go ahead, pack it full of ribs, chicken, steaks, veggies, pizza...whatever your guests' hunger requires.
• Open to legal residents of the 48 contiguous United States (including DC, excluding AK and HI) who are 18 and older.
• To enter, follow @AOLRise and retweet (true retweet, quoted retweets will not be counted) 1 of 6 tweets stating "Follow us and RT to win a @webergrills Q 1200 Portable Grill! Rules: LINK #AOLRiseSweeps #QinColor"
• Sweepstakes begins on May 12, 2015 at 6:00 AM EST and ends on May 12, 2015 at 10:00 PM EST.
• You may enter up to 6 times.
• 1 winner will be randomly selected in a random drawing at the end of the contest.
• 1 randomly selected winner will receive one (1) Weber Q 1200 and (1) Q Portable Cart with an approximate total retail value of $330.00
By entering, you confirm you have read and agree to the Official Rules
- Savings Interest Rates SkyRocket After Fed Meeting
- With the Recent Rate Hike, CDs Become Best Investment
- Mortgage Rates Remain Low by Historical Standards – Experts Urge Locki…
- Calculate your new refi payment in minutes. See if you can save
- Lock in a 2.06% APR Refi Rate Before The Fed Meets
- A Simple Way to Pay Off Your House ASAP
- 7 of the best cooler bags you won’t mind schlepping to your next ou…
- Girls That Scuba builds community underwater: ‘We’re in it together’
- Instagram says you need a Brandon Blackwood bag this summer — and now,…
- Forget the 30yr mortgage if you owe less than $822K (Do this instea…
- How to pay off your house ASAP (So simple it's unbelievable)
- Congress Gives Veterans A Generous Mortgage Relief Program
- Today's Top Mortgage Rates in Your Area
- Reach Your Financial Goals and Help Your Money Grow with these Top Inv…
- Drowning in Credit Card Debt? Consider a Debt Consolidation Loan!