Stars like Kendall Jenner, Gigi Hadid and Uma Thurman looked killer at the Met Gala, but that wasn't the only event this week where celebs rocked sexy styles.
Charlize Theron, for one, looked flawless in a black and white strapless midi dress at the "Mad Max" premiere. The South African stunner paired the gorgeous dress with diamond cuffs and sexy sandals.
"Law & Order: SVU" actress Stephanie March, 40, also wowed when she dared to bare in a hot pink jumpsuit with a plunging neckline.
See more sexy celeb styles in the slideshow above.
More on AOL.com
13 movie moms who will make you grateful for your own
In just 7 days, David Beckham breaks an Instagram record
Sofia Vergara stuns in young modeling shots
Tinashe: 'It's hard to gain credibility in music'
- Are you a homeowner? Refinance rates at 2.06% APR.
- You've got thousands of reasons to refinance ($$$)
- Mortgage payoff tactic eliminates 15 years of payments
- Forget the 30yr mortgage if you owe less than $822K (Do this instea…
- How to pay off your house ASAP (So simple it's unbelievable)
- Congress Gives Veterans A Generous Mortgage Relief Program
- I bought 3 of Amazon’s most popular teddy pieces — here’s what I’m …
- Don’t miss the last chance to snag these 6 gorgeous sweaters for over …
- 80,000 Amazon ratings prove why people love these comfortable face mas…
- Savings Interest Rates SkyRocket After Fed Meeting
- With the Recent Rate Hike, CDs Become Best Investment
- Mortgage Rates Remain Low by Historical Standards – Experts Urge Locki…