Stars like Kendall Jenner, Gigi Hadid and Uma Thurman looked killer at the Met Gala, but that wasn't the only event this week where celebs rocked sexy styles.
Charlize Theron, for one, looked flawless in a black and white strapless midi dress at the "Mad Max" premiere. The South African stunner paired the gorgeous dress with diamond cuffs and sexy sandals.
"Law & Order: SVU" actress Stephanie March, 40, also wowed when she dared to bare in a hot pink jumpsuit with a plunging neckline.
See more sexy celeb styles in the slideshow above.
More on AOL.com
13 movie moms who will make you grateful for your own
In just 7 days, David Beckham breaks an Instagram record
Sofia Vergara stuns in young modeling shots
Tinashe: 'It's hard to gain credibility in music'
- Want Cash Out of Your Home? Here Are Your Best Options
- Best Refinance Rates for Summer
- Are You A Homeowner? Turn Your Skyrocketing Equity Into Cash
- The True Story Behind "The Blind Side"
- These Are All The Hidden Hacks Of Costco
- The Largest Military Planes In The World Are A Sight To Behold
- Sleepy French bulldog throws temper tantrum when mom says he needs …
- Nordstrom’s 4th of July sale is on — Here are over 25 of the best deal…
- Pack these 5 summer sandwiches in your picnic basket
- Latest mortgage news: Rates close in on 6%
- 5 ways a personal loan could help you save money
- Latest mortgage rates: Refinancing clock is ticking as rates rise
- Notice: cars driven less than 25 miles could pay less
- Seniors, get car insurance from $39 per month
- Qualified zip codes save big on insurance