Treat your mom this Mother's Day with an impressive poached egg.
Eggs are one of the most versatile foods out there. Hard boiled eggs are an easy on-the-go snack, while scrambled eggs conjure memories of cheesy, fluffy meals from childhood.
But make your mom feel like the queen she really is with a seemingly fancy egg technique.
Despite the association with cosmopolitan brunches and mimosas, poached eggs are surprisingly easy to make. Plus, the little meals are powerhouses. One egg is only 74 calories and Mom will thank you for the 6 grams of the protein.
Watch the video above to learn how to make breakfast in bed look gourmet.
- Delicious no-cheese dinner recipes from TikTok
- Dad reveals newborn to family with an ‘epic’ socially distanced debut:…
- Mom captures toddler’s ‘full spectrum’ of emotions in just 45 seconds
- Hilarious Kid Answers To Test Questions
- These Cake Messages Are Wrong In So Many Ways
- These Pregnancy Announcements Are Brilliantly Hilarious
- Forget the 30yr mortgage if you owe less than $822K (Do this instea…
- How to pay off your house ASAP (So simple it's unbelievable)
- Refinance Rates Remain Historically Cheap
- Your Best Refinance Rates for January 2022
- Mortgage Payoff Tactic Eliminates 15 Years of Payments
- Don’t Borrow From The Bank - Borrow From Yourself
- Latest mortgage news: Rates jump to their highest since March 2020
- 5 ways a personal loan could help you save money
- Latest mortgage rates: Refinancing clock is ticking as rates rise