Caroll Spinney is probably a name you haven't heard much of. Big Bird on the other hand, certainly rings a bell.
The popular children's program, "Sesame Street," has been a staple among children and families for nearly 50 years. And, what more of a staple from the show than large, bright, yellow feathered friend, Big Bird.
Caroll Spinney is the man behind the iconic figure, and after 45 years, decided to to remove the costume and tell his story of the avian muppet. The documentary "I Am Big Bird" features amazing footage of Spinney collaborating with muppets creator, Jim Henson, as well as an inside look into what is it like to play the famous bird at 81 years young.
Caroll Spinney will sit down with AOL BUILD on May 8 at 12:30 p.m. Tune in LIVE on AOL BUILD as seen above, as well as AOL.com's Periscope, and make sure to catch "I Am Big Bird" in theaters now!
For the latest TV, movie and entertainment news, check out Moviefone.com (and Twitter and Facebook accounts) and AOL Entertainment on Twitter and Facebook!
- Can You Refinance With $0 Out of Pocket?
- Need Cash? Take Money Out of Your Home
- Smart Ways To Pay for a Home Renovation
- The True Story Behind "The Blind Side"
- These Are All The Hidden Hacks Of Costco
- The Largest Military Planes In The World Are A Sight To Behold
- The Ostrich Chair may seem a little ridiculous, but TikTok is obses…
- 6 Nike sneakers to add to your closet for $100 or less
- More than 9,000 Amazon shoppers rave about this rowing machine — and i…
- Latest mortgage news: Rates retreat amid recession fears
- 5 ways a personal loan could help you save money
- Latest mortgage rates: Refinancing clock is ticking as rates rise