Weeds can be a pain, especially when they get out of control and ruin all the hard work you've done on your lawn and garden.
But finding a good non-toxic option to getting rid of them can be a bigger pain. Here are a few tips and tricks for killing weeds sans chemicals.
1. Good old-fashioned elbow grease. If the weeds aren't too out of control, using a hand weeder to pop 'em out individually can be the most effective strategy -- especially before they flower and send out their seeds.
2. Organic spot control. Products like these are non-selective and kill everything green, so reserve this option for spot treatments and the patio.
3. Organic fertilizer. Promoting the overall health of your turf can help it fight against weeds itself.
4. Propane bernzomatic. This propane torch is can have you feeling extreme while you watch the weeds burn.
More on AOL.com
5 fresh foods to fight allergies
How to protect yourself from Lyme disease
Beards are as dirty as toilets
Tips for shopping at your local farmer's market
- Girls That Scuba builds community underwater: ‘We’re in it together…
- Instagram says you need a Brandon Blackwood bag this summer — and now,…
- Dad ‘reviews’ new baby in adorable TikTok: ‘This is my little boy, I j…
- Forget the 30yr mortgage if you owe less than $822K (Do this instea…
- How to pay off your house ASAP (So simple it's unbelievable)
- Congress Gives Veterans A Generous Mortgage Relief Program
- Hilarious Kid Answers To Test Questions
- These Cake Messages Are Wrong In So Many Ways
- These Pregnancy Announcements Are Brilliantly Hilarious
- Calculate your new refi payment in minutes. See if you can save
- Lock in a 2.06% APR Refi Rate Before The Fed Meets
- A Simple Way to Pay Off Your House ASAP
- Savings Interest Rates SkyRocket After Fed Meeting
- With the Recent Rate Hike, CDs Become Best Investment
- Mortgage Rates Remain Low by Historical Standards – Experts Urge Locki…