Sitting at the desk all day can make you feel like a slump, but staying healthy can be easier than you think. 'Biggest Loser' trainer Bob Harper recently joined Rachael Ray and revealed some easy habits you can do at work to keep the weight off.
Harper says habits are key to staying on a healthy track.
"Changing your brain, the way that you think -- and the way that you do that is creating these habits that you can live with, that you can do for the rest of your life," he said.
First, leave healthy snacks, like a bowl of fruit, at your desk to prevent unhealthy snacking throughout the day. Similarly, keeping a pair of sneakers and a towel in your desk can remind you to hit the gym or go for a walk.
Checking off dates on a calendar that you've worked out can also provide the visual cues needed to keep you on track.
Finally, do your research and make a list of healthy restaurants and lunch spots around your office. That way, you'll know where to go for healthy options, and you won't fall off the wagon by munching on unhealthy meals.
Check out the video above for more details.
More on AOL.com
Doctor says this trick will put you to sleep in 60 seconds
9 simple tricks to eat healthier from nutritional therapist Amelia Freer
Tips for shopping at your local farmer's market
How you can fight memory loss
- I bought 3 of Amazon’s most popular teddy pieces — here’s what I’m …
- Don’t miss the last chance to snag these 6 gorgeous sweaters for over …
- 80,000 Amazon ratings prove why people love these comfortable face mas…
- Forget the 30yr mortgage if you owe less than $822K (Do this instea…
- How to pay off your house ASAP (So simple it's unbelievable)
- Congress Gives Veterans A Generous Mortgage Relief Program
- Hilarious Kid Answers To Test Questions
- These Cake Messages Are Wrong In So Many Ways
- These Pregnancy Announcements Are Brilliantly Hilarious
- Are you a homeowner? Refinance rates at 2.06% APR.
- You've got thousands of reasons to refinance ($$$)
- Mortgage payoff tactic eliminates 15 years of payments
- Savings Interest Rates SkyRocket After Fed Meeting
- With the Recent Rate Hike, CDs Become Best Investment
- Mortgage Rates Remain Low by Historical Standards – Experts Urge Locki…