Sitting at the desk all day can make you feel like a slump, but staying healthy can be easier than you think. 'Biggest Loser' trainer Bob Harper recently joined Rachael Ray and revealed some easy habits you can do at work to keep the weight off.
Harper says habits are key to staying on a healthy track.
"Changing your brain, the way that you think -- and the way that you do that is creating these habits that you can live with, that you can do for the rest of your life," he said.
First, leave healthy snacks, like a bowl of fruit, at your desk to prevent unhealthy snacking throughout the day. Similarly, keeping a pair of sneakers and a towel in your desk can remind you to hit the gym or go for a walk.
Checking off dates on a calendar that you've worked out can also provide the visual cues needed to keep you on track.
Finally, do your research and make a list of healthy restaurants and lunch spots around your office. That way, you'll know where to go for healthy options, and you won't fall off the wagon by munching on unhealthy meals.
Check out the video above for more details.
More on AOL.com
Doctor says this trick will put you to sleep in 60 seconds
9 simple tricks to eat healthier from nutritional therapist Amelia Freer
Tips for shopping at your local farmer's market
How you can fight memory loss
- ‘To the boy who doesn’t let anything get him down’: Mom honors Disa…
- Nordstrom shoppers are raving about how well these white pants fit: ‘I…
- These are the 25 fashion and beauty deals you don’t want to miss at Am…
- The True Story Behind "The Blind Side"
- These Are All The Hidden Hacks Of Costco
- The Largest Military Planes In The World Are A Sight To Behold
- Hilarious Kid Answers To Test Questions
- These Cake Messages Are Wrong In So Many Ways
- These Pregnancy Announcements Are Brilliantly Hilarious
- Need Cash? How to Access Your Home's Equity
- Don’t Borrow From The Bank - Borrow From Yourself
- Want Cash Out of Your Home? Here Are Your Best Options
- Latest mortgage news: After flirting with 6%, rates retreat
- 5 ways a personal loan could help you save money
- Latest mortgage rates: Refinancing clock is ticking as rates rise