Check out this CCTV footage of three women changing into disguises so they can have a successful pickpocketing session. We don't know why people still need to be reminded of this -- elevators have cameras. This video is from security cameras in a Prymark clothing store in the United Kingdom.
According to police, those three women are changing in and out of disguises so the person they are following won't recognize them. Police say the trio spotted a woman taking over $3,000 out of a bank and then followed her into the store. They seem to be pretty confident because all three start changing their clothes while the elevator door is still open. Two of the women look directly into the camera and don't seem to care.
Ivana Ramic is the only one convicted so far. She's been sentenced to 11 months. Police say the other two women went back to Eastern Europe. Ramic was arrested a week later, after she was spotted by a security guard who had seen this original footage when she went back to the scene of the crime.
More from AOL.com:
Out of control Russian spacecraft expected to crash on Friday
Tornado leaves destruction, 1 dead in Oklahoma City
Appeals court rules NSA phone records are illegal
- Savings Interest Rates SkyRocket After Fed Meeting
- With the Recent Rate Hike, CDs Become Best Investment
- Mortgage Rates Remain Low by Historical Standards – Experts Urge Locki…
- $300K Refi in This Economy? 2.01% APR (15 yr)
- Calculate Your New Refi Payment in Minutes. See if You Can Save
- Mortgage Payoff Tactic Eliminates 15 Years of Payments
- I bought 3 of Amazon’s most popular teddy pieces — here’s what I’m …
- Don’t miss the last chance to snag these 6 gorgeous sweaters for over …
- 80,000 Amazon ratings prove why people love these comfortable face mas…
- Forget the 30yr mortgage if you owe less than $822K (Do this instea…
- How to pay off your house ASAP (So simple it's unbelievable)
- Congress Gives Veterans A Generous Mortgage Relief Program
- Today's Top Mortgage Rates in Your Area
- Reach Your Financial Goals and Help Your Money Grow with these Top Inv…
- Drowning in Credit Card Debt? Consider a Debt Consolidation Loan!