Stress is inevitable, but succumbing to its negative side effects doesn't have to be. Learn about a few simple yet super effective ways to combat stress.
1. Exercise. Working out releases tension and can help beat depression. Just make sure it's something that you enjoy doing, so you're more likely to keep it up.
2. Stop and smell the roses -- or any other scent you like. Aromatherapy can help ease the mind and improve fatigue.
3. Pace, don't race. Give yourself time to complete what you need to do, and don't hesitate to schedule time to enjoy life.
4. Eat healthy. Healthy eating can do wonders for your body and mind. A poor diet can zap your body and stress your immune system.
5. Ask for help. Don't burder yourself with everything. Call a friend -- even talking it out can help take a load off.
Learn more in the video above.
More on AOL.com
Healthy office habits to keep the weight off
Tips for shopping at your local farmer's market
How you can fight memory loss
- ‘To the boy who doesn’t let anything get him down’: Mom honors Disa…
- Nordstrom shoppers are raving about how well these white pants fit: ‘I…
- These are the 25 fashion and beauty deals you don’t want to miss at Am…
- The True Story Behind "The Blind Side"
- These Are All The Hidden Hacks Of Costco
- The Largest Military Planes In The World Are A Sight To Behold
- Hilarious Kid Answers To Test Questions
- These Cake Messages Are Wrong In So Many Ways
- These Pregnancy Announcements Are Brilliantly Hilarious
- Need Cash? How to Access Your Home's Equity
- Don’t Borrow From The Bank - Borrow From Yourself
- Want Cash Out of Your Home? Here Are Your Best Options
- Latest mortgage news: After flirting with 6%, rates retreat
- 5 ways a personal loan could help you save money
- Latest mortgage rates: Refinancing clock is ticking as rates rise