Stress is inevitable, but succumbing to its negative side effects doesn't have to be. Learn about a few simple yet super effective ways to combat stress.
1. Exercise. Working out releases tension and can help beat depression. Just make sure it's something that you enjoy doing, so you're more likely to keep it up.
2. Stop and smell the roses -- or any other scent you like. Aromatherapy can help ease the mind and improve fatigue.
3. Pace, don't race. Give yourself time to complete what you need to do, and don't hesitate to schedule time to enjoy life.
4. Eat healthy. Healthy eating can do wonders for your body and mind. A poor diet can zap your body and stress your immune system.
5. Ask for help. Don't burder yourself with everything. Call a friend -- even talking it out can help take a load off.
Learn more in the video above.
More on AOL.com
Healthy office habits to keep the weight off
Tips for shopping at your local farmer's market
How you can fight memory loss
- I bought 3 of Amazon’s most popular teddy pieces — here’s what I’m …
- Don’t miss the last chance to snag these 6 gorgeous sweaters for over …
- 80,000 Amazon ratings prove why people love these comfortable face mas…
- Forget the 30yr mortgage if you owe less than $822K (Do this instea…
- How to pay off your house ASAP (So simple it's unbelievable)
- Congress Gives Veterans A Generous Mortgage Relief Program
- Hilarious Kid Answers To Test Questions
- These Cake Messages Are Wrong In So Many Ways
- These Pregnancy Announcements Are Brilliantly Hilarious
- Are you a homeowner? Refinance rates at 2.06% APR.
- You've got thousands of reasons to refinance ($$$)
- Mortgage payoff tactic eliminates 15 years of payments
- Savings Interest Rates SkyRocket After Fed Meeting
- With the Recent Rate Hike, CDs Become Best Investment
- Mortgage Rates Remain Low by Historical Standards – Experts Urge Locki…