It's pretty busy month with Mother's day, Memorial Day ...and you can score some pretty good deals too!
Sure Memorial Day is the unofficial kickoff of summer, but the best savings are actually on spring clothing. Places like Old Navy and Nautica will slash prices from 20 to 75 percent off spring apparel.
If your closet is already full here are some other bargains you can look forward to.
Now is the best time to get a good deal on a mattress, refrigerator, snatch up a vacuum if yours is about to bite the dust and even some patio furniture is on the low.
Speaking of patio...expect to see lots of deals at your grocery store on stuff for a b-b-q... seasonal fruits, chips and meats for the grill are all on the cheap.
And remember bargain hunters don't forget about stackable coupons. Many retailers will have online and printable coupons you can add on top of the discount.
So what should you leave on the shelves?
May is not the best time to save money on lawn mowers, televisions, home electronics and power tools.
So get out there savvy shopper and get your deal on!
More on AOL:
Signs point to Boko Haram becoming weaker
Simple diet tips helped Sam Smith lose weight
Raw clip shows devastating reality of migrant crisis
- Savings Interest Rates SkyRocket After Fed Meeting
- With the Recent Rate Hike, CDs Become Best Investment
- Mortgage Rates Remain Low by Historical Standards – Experts Urge Locki…
- Your Best Refinance Rates for April 2021
- Thank You For Your Service: $0 Down Payment on VA Loans
- Calculate Your New Refi Payment in Minutes. See if You Can Save
- I bought 3 of Amazon’s most popular teddy pieces — here’s what I’m …
- Don’t miss the last chance to snag these 6 gorgeous sweaters for over …
- 80,000 Amazon ratings prove why people love these comfortable face mas…
- Forget the 30yr mortgage if you owe less than $822K (Do this instea…
- How to pay off your house ASAP (So simple it's unbelievable)
- Congress Gives Veterans A Generous Mortgage Relief Program
- Today's Top Mortgage Rates in Your Area
- Reach Your Financial Goals and Help Your Money Grow with these Top Inv…
- Drowning in Credit Card Debt? Consider a Debt Consolidation Loan!