Greg Proops is a comedian in every sense of the word.
The comic was hilarious on the very popular "Whose Line Is It Anyway" and is the brain behind "The Smartest Man in the World" podcast. Proops has now branched off from the podcast and can now add author to his resume, with spinoff book "The Smartest Book In The World." Greg Proops gives his own unique take on everything from ancient Roman history to fantasy baseball. The book is as random and hilarious as Proops, and a definite must-read for all trivia junkies.
Greg Proops will sit down with AOL BUILD on May 6 at 4 p.m. Tune in LIVE on AOL BUILD as seen above, as well as AOL.com's Periscope, and make sure to grab a copy of Greg's book, "The Smartest Book in the World."
- Need Cash? How to Access Your Home's Equity
- Don’t Borrow From The Bank - Borrow From Yourself
- Want Cash Out of Your Home? Here Are Your Best Options
- The True Story Behind "The Blind Side"
- These Are All The Hidden Hacks Of Costco
- The Largest Military Planes In The World Are A Sight To Behold
- ‘To the boy who doesn’t let anything get him down’: Mom honors Disa…
- Nordstrom shoppers are raving about how well these white pants fit: ‘I…
- These are the 25 fashion and beauty deals you don’t want to miss at Am…
- Latest mortgage news: After flirting with 6%, rates retreat
- 5 ways a personal loan could help you save money
- Latest mortgage rates: Refinancing clock is ticking as rates rise
- Notice: cars driven less than 25 miles could pay less
- Seniors, get car insurance from $39 per month
- Qualified zip codes save big on insurance