First on the bargain list is, spring clothing. Now that summer is around the corner, you can expect discounts at 20-75% on spring apparel; from stores like Old Navy, Eddie Bauer and many more.For savings you can take lying down, look for Memorial Day deals on mattresses. Deal News says not to settle for less than a 50% discounts, and to look for stackable coupons to increase your savings even more.
Google recently announced they were getting into the cellphone business with a $20 per month cell plan. The new competition may not make prices lower in May, but it could mean deals and perks coming up in the months ahead.
And for the bad deals – here's what you should avoid, Deal news says to skip the laptop deals this month, you're going to find better deals in late June as back to school sales ramp up.
May is also a mediocre month for TV's and a bad time to buy apple TV. Rumor has it, apple will be announcing a new TV streaming device next month. If this is true, the current generation is going to get a lot cheaper.
Well there you have it, now you know what to look out for and what items you should just avoid. Happy shopping!
Click through the pictures below to see the twitter accounts you must follow for even more deals.
- This Year's Best High-Interest Savings Accounts
- The Best States to Retire in 2022
- 7 Crucial Retirement Mistakes
- Need Cash? How to Access Your Home's Equity
- Don’t Borrow From The Bank - Borrow From Yourself
- Want Cash Out of Your Home? Here Are Your Best Options
- Home Mortgage Rates Drop Sharply This Week
- HARP Refinance Program is Over. Now What?
- Digital Mortgage Platform Helps Home Buyers Shop for Mortgages
- Spend $500, Get $200 Fast With This Top Card
- Best Travel Credit Cards Of August 2022
- Plan The Trip Of A Lifetime With This Travel Card Bonus
- The True Story Behind "The Blind Side"
- These Are All The Hidden Hacks Of Costco
- The Largest Military Planes In The World Are A Sight To Behold