In America, we've seen a few dogs walking into hospitals.
Australian hospitals seem to be catching a very different breed of animal wandering in through the doors though.
Several weeks ago, a koala entered the emergency department of Hamilton Base Hospital in Victoria, Australia.
The Western District Health Service shared footage they captured of the adorable animal's brief hospital tour.
The emergency waiting area looked empty at the time and the koala seems to have walked out without getting noticed.
Koalas are native to Australia and every now and then, they can be spotted in the country's urban areas.
- Your Best Refinance Rates for January 2022
- Mortgage Payoff Tactic Eliminates 15 Years of Payments
- Don’t Borrow From The Bank - Borrow From Yourself
- Latest mortgage news: Rates jump to their highest since March 2020
- 5 ways a personal loan could help you save money
- Latest mortgage rates: Refinancing clock is ticking as rates rise
- A Kate Spade heart bag went viral last Valentine’s Day — we bet the…
- Amazon shoppers swear this $8 face oil is a game-changer: ‘This stuff …
- These Nintendo Switch consoles are up to $285 off right now
- Today's Top Mortgage Rates in Your Area
- Reach Your Financial Goals and Help Your Money Grow with these Top Inv…
- Drowning in Credit Card Debt? Consider a Debt Consolidation Loan!
- Forget the 30yr mortgage if you owe less than $822K (Do this instea…
- How to pay off your house ASAP (So simple it's unbelievable)
- Refinance Rates Remain Historically Cheap