Celebrity sightings in the streets of New York City are a daily occurrence -- spontaneous performances from global music legends, not so much.
Yesterday, U2, known for forcing their music on people, gave an impromptu performance in the Grand Central subway station to tons of unsuspecting tourists flooding the platforms.
Fans crowded around the group as they played a couple tunes. Bono & Friends even performed their iconic hit "Angel of Harlem" -- check it out in the Instagram post below.
The band will be stopping by "The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon" on Friday, which is rumored to be the reason behind the surprise subway performance. That Jimmy Fallon never ceases to amaze us.
Check out these tourist posts of U2 at Grand Central:
- Your Best Refinance Rates for April 2021
- Thank You For Your Service: $0 Down Payment on VA Loans
- Calculate Your New Refi Payment in Minutes. See if You Can Save
- Forget the 30yr mortgage if you owe less than $822K (Do this instea…
- How to pay off your house ASAP (So simple it's unbelievable)
- Congress Gives Veterans A Generous Mortgage Relief Program
- I bought 3 of Amazon’s most popular teddy pieces — here’s what I’m …
- Don’t miss the last chance to snag these 6 gorgeous sweaters for over …
- 80,000 Amazon ratings prove why people love these comfortable face mas…
- Savings Interest Rates SkyRocket After Fed Meeting
- With the Recent Rate Hike, CDs Become Best Investment
- Mortgage Rates Remain Low by Historical Standards – Experts Urge Locki…