Did you know there's an all in one-beauty product right in your pantry?
That's right, it's coconut oil! It's amazing how many uses you can get out of this jar. One of the best uses for cocunut oil is using it as a face wash! Incorporate it into your daily routine by massaging the oil into your skin for about 30 seconds. Then, apply a warm towel to openup your pores. Wait 15 to 30 seconds, and remove the oil with a wash cloth! Because it has so many hydrating properties, you won't need to apply additional moisturizer. That's double the savings!
That's just the beginning, coconut oil can be used in place of a variety of your everyday beauty products like makeup remover, under eye cream, and even body scrub!
Why spend money on all those beauty products when you have everything you need right in your kitchen! Next time, Try add coconut oil to your daily regimen so you can look your best, without breaking the bank
Click throught the pictures below to learn how to make a coconut coffee scrub!
- People Who Retire Comfortably Avoid These Financial Advisor Mistake…
- The Worst Way to Withdraw From Retirement Accounts
- 2020: How to Maximize Your Savings
- Historic Refi Rate Alert: 2.06% APR. Can you save?
- Experts Recommend to Refi Before Rates Keep Rising
- Calculate your new refi payment in minutes. See if you can save
- Home Mortgage Rates Drop Sharply This Week
- HARP Refinance Program is Over. Now What?
- Digital Mortgage Platform Helps Home Buyers Shop for Mortgages
- 4 Cards Charging 0% Interest Until Nearly 2023
- Fly Practically Free With These 5 Travel Cards
- Best Credit Cards of 2021. We did the research. Find a better card now
- Forget the 30yr mortgage if you owe less than $822K (Do this instea…
- How to pay off your house ASAP (So simple it's unbelievable)
- Congress Gives Veterans A Generous Mortgage Relief Program