Did you know there's an all in one-beauty product right in your pantry?
That's right, it's coconut oil! It's amazing how many uses you can get out of this jar. One of the best uses for cocunut oil is using it as a face wash! Incorporate it into your daily routine by massaging the oil into your skin for about 30 seconds. Then, apply a warm towel to openup your pores. Wait 15 to 30 seconds, and remove the oil with a wash cloth! Because it has so many hydrating properties, you won't need to apply additional moisturizer. That's double the savings!
That's just the beginning, coconut oil can be used in place of a variety of your everyday beauty products like makeup remover, under eye cream, and even body scrub!
Why spend money on all those beauty products when you have everything you need right in your kitchen! Next time, Try add coconut oil to your daily regimen so you can look your best, without breaking the bank
Click throught the pictures below to learn how to make a coconut coffee scrub!
- This Year's Best High-Interest Savings Accounts
- The Best States to Retire in 2022
- 7 Crucial Retirement Mistakes
- Need Cash? How to Access Your Home's Equity
- Don’t Borrow From The Bank - Borrow From Yourself
- Want Cash Out of Your Home? Here Are Your Best Options
- Home Mortgage Rates Drop Sharply This Week
- HARP Refinance Program is Over. Now What?
- Digital Mortgage Platform Helps Home Buyers Shop for Mortgages
- Spend $500, Get $200 Fast With This Top Card
- Best Travel Credit Cards Of August 2022
- Plan The Trip Of A Lifetime With This Travel Card Bonus
- The True Story Behind "The Blind Side"
- These Are All The Hidden Hacks Of Costco
- The Largest Military Planes In The World Are A Sight To Behold