By JEN MARKHAM
Sheriff's deputies in Cascade County, Montana, say they arrested a man wanted on felony forgery charges after he liked his own wanted poster featured on its Crime Stoppers Facebook page.
Levi Charles Reardon is accused of stealing a wallet and cashing four stolen checks.
When the Great Falls/Cascade County Crime Stoppers Facebook page featured his photo in April as a 'Most Wanted Suspect,' Reardon not only liked it, but Crime Stoppers was even able to post a screen grab of Reardon's like before he redacted it, and he was then tracked down and arrested.
After the arrest, Crime Stoppers posted an updated photo with the arrest date and bond amount.
And while Reardon wasn't among the more than 100 people who liked that photo, there's still plenty of entertainment in the comments section. Mostly from Crime Stoppers who keeps having to leave replies like "Yes, it's true" or "It's very true."
- Latest mortgage news: Rates jump to their highest since March 2020
- 5 ways a personal loan could help you save money
- Latest mortgage rates: Refinancing clock is ticking as rates rise
- Your Best Refinance Rates for January 2022
- Mortgage Payoff Tactic Eliminates 15 Years of Payments
- Don’t Borrow From The Bank - Borrow From Yourself
- This top-rated therapy light used to treat seasonal depression is o…
- 10 affordable Anthropologie gold mirror dupes that are just as stunnin…
- This gorgeous Kate Spade purse is over $130 off at the most unlikely r…
- Forget the 30yr mortgage if you owe less than $822K (Do this instea…
- How to pay off your house ASAP (So simple it's unbelievable)
- Refinance Rates Remain Historically Cheap
- Today's Top Mortgage Rates in Your Area
- Reach Your Financial Goals and Help Your Money Grow with these Top Inv…
- Drowning in Credit Card Debt? Consider a Debt Consolidation Loan!