Dating is hard. Between all of the apps and technological advances in terms of finding a partner, it can be difficult to keep up.
But imagine how difficult it would be to date if people were honest about their dating deal breakers during the date! Just imagine someone telling you "it's not going to work because we don't like any of the same shows," or 'The amount of meat you eat makes me worried that you're going to die before me."
Awkkkkkwarrrrdd!! Check out the video above for the full reel of awkward deal-breaking admissions.
For an adorable dating story, check out the slideshow below for a grandpa who surprised his dates on Tinder!
- Latest mortgage news: Rates close in on 6%
- 5 ways a personal loan could help you save money
- Latest mortgage rates: Refinancing clock is ticking as rates rise
- Want Cash Out of Your Home? Here Are Your Best Options
- Best Refinance Rates for Summer
- Are You A Homeowner? Turn Your Skyrocketing Equity Into Cash
- Sleepy French bulldog throws temper tantrum when mom says he needs …
- Nordstrom’s 4th of July sale is on — Here are over 25 of the best deal…
- Pack these 5 summer sandwiches in your picnic basket
- The True Story Behind "The Blind Side"
- These Are All The Hidden Hacks Of Costco
- The Largest Military Planes In The World Are A Sight To Behold
- Today's Top Mortgage Rates in Your Area
- Reach Your Financial Goals and Help Your Money Grow with these Top Inv…
- Drowning in Credit Card Debt? Consider a Debt Consolidation Loan!