Finding that special gift for mother's day can be tough, but with some helpful apps, you can spoil your mom with creative gifts made right from your mobile device.
Here are a few free apps to find a one of a kind gift for your mom this year:
Help her discover more about her favorite activities by downloading the Snapguide app to her phone. From craft ideas to cooking recipes, she can browse step-by-step how to guides for numerous projects. She can also add tutorials of her own hobbies, share photos, and get feedback on her posts from other app users.
2. Ink Cards
Use the Ink Cards app to mail her a personalized card. Add a design and upload pictures from your device. You can also add stickers, attach messages, and then mail the right to her doorstep. It's a creative and affordable way to bring a smile to her face.
Build your mom a digital photo album using the ScrapPad app. Select designs and upload photos; you can also add graphics to create a one of a kind gift. When your're all done, just email the photo journal right to her. This app is quick, fun, and easy to use.
Spoil your mom this Mother's Day with anyone of these amazing tech gifts! Flowers and candy don't last, but tech, is here to stay.
Click through the pictues below to see the newest dating apps.
- 7 Crucial Retirement Mistakes
- The Worst Way to Withdraw From Retirement Accounts
- This Year's Best High-Interest Savings Accounts
- Are You A Homeowner? Turn Your Skyrocketing Equity Into Cash
- Need Cash? Take Money Out of Your Home
- Smart Ways To Pay for a Home Renovation
- Home Mortgage Rates Drop Sharply This Week
- HARP Refinance Program is Over. Now What?
- Digital Mortgage Platform Helps Home Buyers Shop for Mortgages
- Take Control Of Your Finances With These Cards
- Spend $500, Get $200 Fast with This Top Card
- Want to Travel Practically Free? This Card Is For You
- The True Story Behind "The Blind Side"
- These Are All The Hidden Hacks Of Costco
- The Largest Military Planes In The World Are A Sight To Behold