Finding that special gift for mother's day can be tough, but with some helpful apps, you can spoil your mom with creative gifts made right from your mobile device.
Here are a few free apps to find a one of a kind gift for your mom this year:
Help her discover more about her favorite activities by downloading the Snapguide app to her phone. From craft ideas to cooking recipes, she can browse step-by-step how to guides for numerous projects. She can also add tutorials of her own hobbies, share photos, and get feedback on her posts from other app users.
2. Ink Cards
Use the Ink Cards app to mail her a personalized card. Add a design and upload pictures from your device. You can also add stickers, attach messages, and then mail the right to her doorstep. It's a creative and affordable way to bring a smile to her face.
Build your mom a digital photo album using the ScrapPad app. Select designs and upload photos; you can also add graphics to create a one of a kind gift. When your're all done, just email the photo journal right to her. This app is quick, fun, and easy to use.
Spoil your mom this Mother's Day with anyone of these amazing tech gifts! Flowers and candy don't last, but tech, is here to stay.
Click through the pictues below to see the newest dating apps.
- People Who Retire Comfortably Avoid These Financial Advisor Mistake…
- The Worst Way to Withdraw From Retirement Accounts
- 2020: How to Maximize Your Savings
- $300K Refi in this Economy? 2.01% APR (15 yr)
- Calculate your new refi payment in minutes. See if you can save
- Rates Could Rise After the Fed Meets. Lock in Now.
- Home Mortgage Rates Drop Sharply This Week
- HARP Refinance Program is Over. Now What?
- Digital Mortgage Platform Helps Home Buyers Shop for Mortgages
- 6 Reasons We Call This The Best Cash Back Card of 2021
- Say Goodbye to Debt: 0% intro APR until 2022
- Making a Big Purchase Soon? These Cards Are For You
- Forget the 30yr mortgage if you owe less than $822K (Do this instea…
- How to pay off your house ASAP (So simple it's unbelievable)
- Congress Gives Veterans A Generous Mortgage Relief Program