Candace Cameron Bure, a.k.a. DJ Tanner, will be LIVE on AOL BUILD to talk about a few of her upcoming projects.
First, Bure stars in the new Hallmark Channel movie, "Just The Way You Are." In the film, she plays Jennie Wreitz, a very successful matchmaker, who loses the spark in her marriage after 15 years. In order to rekindle their romance, she insists that they start all over, and go out on blind dates...with each other! By rediscovering their true love for each other, they fall in love all over again.
Next on Bure's list is the highly anticipated "Full House" reunion, as well as Netflix show, "Fuller House." The new show will center around widowed DJ Tanner-Fuller, who is a mother of two and expecting a third child. She realizes it might be too much to handle and calls on the help of sister Stephanie and best friend, Kimmy Gibbler.
Make sure to check out Candace Cameron Bure as she talks about her new projects on AOL BUILD at 4 p.m. EST. Tune in LIVE on AOL BUILD as seen above, as well as AOL.com's Periscope and make sure to tune in to "Just The Way You Are" on Sunday, May 9 at 9 p.m. EST on the Hallmark Channel and look out for "Fuller House" on Netflix in 2016!
For the latest TV, movie and entertainment news, check out Moviefone.com (and Twitter and Facebook accounts) and AOL Entertainment on Twitter and Facebook!
- Your Best Refinance Rates for April 2021
- Thank You For Your Service: $0 Down Payment on VA Loans
- Calculate Your New Refi Payment in Minutes. See if You Can Save
- Forget the 30yr mortgage if you owe less than $822K (Do this instea…
- How to pay off your house ASAP (So simple it's unbelievable)
- Congress Gives Veterans A Generous Mortgage Relief Program
- I bought 3 of Amazon’s most popular teddy pieces — here’s what I’m …
- Don’t miss the last chance to snag these 6 gorgeous sweaters for over …
- 80,000 Amazon ratings prove why people love these comfortable face mas…
- Savings Interest Rates SkyRocket After Fed Meeting
- With the Recent Rate Hike, CDs Become Best Investment
- Mortgage Rates Remain Low by Historical Standards – Experts Urge Locki…