By Alexandra Brown
When it comes to the world of fashion, everyone knows there's nothing quite like the Met Ball to celebrate!
On Monday, May 4, dozens of celebs will ascend on New York City's Metropolitan Museum of Art for the famous Met Ball, which marks the grand opening of the Costume Institute's annual fashion exhibit. Each year, the event focuses on celebrating a different theme and representing the year's exhibition. The theme for 2015 will be Chinese fashion.
The exhibit, called "China: Through the Looking Glass" represents the impact of Chinese art on fashion imagination throughout the world.
Hong Kong's fashion tycoon Silas Chou will be hosting the event, which costs a whopping $25,000 to attend -- and with a guest list of stars like Katy Perry, Bradley Cooper, Anne Hathaway and Ryan Reynolds (to name a few) it's sure to be one for the books!
Guests will begin arriving at 6 p.m. EST at the New York landmark, and if you love admiring celeb style, you don't have to wait too long!
Some of our favorite celebs are already posting snaps of themselves getting ready for one of fashion's biggest nights and taking a trip down memory lane with snaps from last year. From Reese Witherspoon to Emma Roberts, check out some of their gorgeous glam shots ahead of the Ball.
- Can You Refinance With $0 Out of Pocket?
- Need Cash? Take Money Out of Your Home
- Smart Ways To Pay for a Home Renovation
- Forget the 30yr mortgage if you owe less than $822K (Do this instea…
- How to pay off your house ASAP (So simple it's unbelievable)
- Refinance Rates Remain Historically Cheap
- These pasta cupcakes are the ultimate savory dish
- Jump-start your morning with these delicious egg sandwich recipes
- Anxious Reddit parents wonder just how bad the baby formula shortage i…
- Latest mortgage news: 30-year rate hits pause — but still near 13-y…
- 5 ways a personal loan could help you save money
- Latest mortgage rates: Refinancing clock is ticking as rates rise