Eva Green returned to the TV screen on Sunday with the season premiere of "Penny Dreadful" on Showtime and while the episode was a little horrific for her clairvoyant character Vanessa Ives, her next role is anything but.
The 34-year-old star exclusively announced to AOL that she will be the new celebrity ambassador for L'Oréal Professionnel.
It's no surprise that the French-born star, who made waves in 2006 as a stunning Bond girl in "Casino Royale," was tapped by the brand, as she revealed that her image is a big part of her career.
"As an actress, great hair is really important. The style might change from one film to the next but it always has to be in good condition and look its best. I also love changing my style at the red carpet occasions," Green told AOL. "L'Oreal Professionnel is a brand I've known and used since I was a teenager so it's a real honor to be asked to be an ambassador for L'Oréal Professionnel."
According to Green, she doesn't just believe in the brand, she also regularly uses their products and dished that she loves the Mythic Oil and shampoo and the conditioner Absolut Repair Lipidium.
Green posed for several shots for the brand ahead of her announcement and looked absolutely stunning in a lace blouse with her hair done in a sky-high mohawak style. In another shot, her incredible tresses are blown out and look sultry and sexy.
After Sunday's episode of "Penny Dreadful," it looks like her alter-ego Miss Ives could use a couple of Green's beauty tricks and products.
- Are you a homeowner? Refinance rates at 2.06% APR.
- You've got thousands of reasons to refinance ($$$)
- Mortgage payoff tactic eliminates 15 years of payments
- Forget the 30yr mortgage if you owe less than $822K (Do this instea…
- How to pay off your house ASAP (So simple it's unbelievable)
- Congress Gives Veterans A Generous Mortgage Relief Program
- I bought 3 of Amazon’s most popular teddy pieces — here’s what I’m …
- Don’t miss the last chance to snag these 6 gorgeous sweaters for over …
- 80,000 Amazon ratings prove why people love these comfortable face mas…
- Savings Interest Rates SkyRocket After Fed Meeting
- With the Recent Rate Hike, CDs Become Best Investment
- Mortgage Rates Remain Low by Historical Standards – Experts Urge Locki…