Dubai is one of the major hubs of development in the world, and a new proposal could add a very unique structure.
Polish architect Krzysztof Kotala is currently pitching his plan for a first-of-its-kind underwater tennis complex.
His concept includes seven arenas with clear roof structures to enable visitors to observe the water and marine creatures above them.
He emphasizes that the project would have no negative effects on the ecosystem, and its coral reef design will allow it to blend in with the environment.
Thus far, no investors have come on board to fund the center, but Kotala still believes in its viability as a world-class tennis facility and commercial space.
To him, it represents the perfect nexus of "technology, ecology and sport."
Check out some incredible underwater places below:
- Savings Interest Rates SkyRocket After Fed Meeting
- With the Recent Rate Hike, CDs Become Best Investment
- Mortgage Rates Remain Low by Historical Standards – Experts Urge Locki…
- Your Best Refinance Rates for April 2021
- Thank You For Your Service: $0 Down Payment on VA Loans
- Calculate Your New Refi Payment in Minutes. See if You Can Save
- I bought 3 of Amazon’s most popular teddy pieces — here’s what I’m …
- Don’t miss the last chance to snag these 6 gorgeous sweaters for over …
- 80,000 Amazon ratings prove why people love these comfortable face mas…
- Forget the 30yr mortgage if you owe less than $822K (Do this instea…
- How to pay off your house ASAP (So simple it's unbelievable)
- Congress Gives Veterans A Generous Mortgage Relief Program
- Today's Top Mortgage Rates in Your Area
- Reach Your Financial Goals and Help Your Money Grow with these Top Inv…
- Drowning in Credit Card Debt? Consider a Debt Consolidation Loan!