Dubai is one of the major hubs of development in the world, and a new proposal could add a very unique structure.
Polish architect Krzysztof Kotala is currently pitching his plan for a first-of-its-kind underwater tennis complex.
His concept includes seven arenas with clear roof structures to enable visitors to observe the water and marine creatures above them.
He emphasizes that the project would have no negative effects on the ecosystem, and its coral reef design will allow it to blend in with the environment.
Thus far, no investors have come on board to fund the center, but Kotala still believes in its viability as a world-class tennis facility and commercial space.
To him, it represents the perfect nexus of "technology, ecology and sport."
Check out some incredible underwater places below:
- Latest mortgage news: After flirting with 6%, rates retreat
- 5 ways a personal loan could help you save money
- Latest mortgage rates: Refinancing clock is ticking as rates rise
- Need Cash? How to Access Your Home's Equity
- Don’t Borrow From The Bank - Borrow From Yourself
- Want Cash Out of Your Home? Here Are Your Best Options
- ‘To the boy who doesn’t let anything get him down’: Mom honors Disa…
- Nordstrom shoppers are raving about how well these white pants fit: ‘I…
- These are the 25 fashion and beauty deals you don’t want to miss at Am…
- The True Story Behind "The Blind Side"
- These Are All The Hidden Hacks Of Costco
- The Largest Military Planes In The World Are A Sight To Behold
- Today's Top Mortgage Rates in Your Area
- Reach Your Financial Goals and Help Your Money Grow with these Top Inv…
- Drowning in Credit Card Debt? Consider a Debt Consolidation Loan!