In the AOL Originals series, "Connected," New Yorkers film themselves without the interruption of camera crews in a fresh twist on the unscripted format. Cast member Jonathan Bricklin has a scary encounter in episode twelve during when he wakes up with little recollection from the night before.
About twelve and a half minutes into the episode, Bricklin tries to piece together what happened after a date at a bar in California during a work-related trip.
"I remember having two drinks total," he tells the camera. "Barely remember us leaving. I barely remember dropping her off at her hotel. And that's it. Next thing you know, I'm sort of regaining my memory at least, if not my consciousness."
But it wasn't a night of hard partying that left Bricklin disoriented. He continues, "Now I feel like maybe there was a culprit. There was a guy at the club who was questionable and a bit shady, who was hitting on the girl that I was hanging out with constantly. Like for a long time. And so there's a possibility I guess that he might have added something to mine or her drink."
Though he never discovers whether his blackout was induced this man, he eventually finds his rental car with a little help from Uber.
"I don't know," he says. "It's one of the craziest situations I can remember. Or, not remember."
Watch more episodes of "Connected:" http://www.aol.com/connected
Check Out These AOL Originals:
- Your Best Refinance Rates for April 2021
- Thank You For Your Service: $0 Down Payment on VA Loans
- Calculate Your New Refi Payment in Minutes. See if You Can Save
- Forget the 30yr mortgage if you owe less than $822K (Do this instea…
- How to pay off your house ASAP (So simple it's unbelievable)
- Congress Gives Veterans A Generous Mortgage Relief Program
- I bought 3 of Amazon’s most popular teddy pieces — here’s what I’m …
- Don’t miss the last chance to snag these 6 gorgeous sweaters for over …
- 80,000 Amazon ratings prove why people love these comfortable face mas…
- Savings Interest Rates SkyRocket After Fed Meeting
- With the Recent Rate Hike, CDs Become Best Investment
- Mortgage Rates Remain Low by Historical Standards – Experts Urge Locki…